Association of Parks and Gardens of Aquitaine
The Association of Parks and Gardens of Aquitaine (Association des Parcs et Jardins d'Aquitaine - APJA) created in 1992, is affiliated to the Committee of Parks and Gardens of France (Comité des Parcs et Jardins de France - CPJF).
It is open to all.
The common objectives of the APJA members are: visiting, protecting, improving and promoting parks and gardens in the Aquitaine region.
The APJA brings together 5 departments of the former AQUITAINE: Gironde, Landes, Lot and Garonne, Dordogne, Pyrénées Atlantiques.
It is chaired by Sylvie Duchesne, assisted by departmental delegates who are:
Landes: Nicole Neurrisse and Monique Saint Marc
Lot and Garonne: Hubert de Cerval
Dordogne: Jacques de Beaugrenier
Gironde: S Duchesne, Dominique-Charles Hessel
Pyrénées Atlantiques: Guiral de Raffin
The activities of the APJA and its members include:
- Sharing knowledge of parks and gardens of the Aquitaine region
- Assisting in their protection and that of their surroundings
- Contributing to highlighting their remarkable characteristics
- Promoting all parks and gardens
- Organizing visits to noteworthy parks and gardens, with expert commentary
Anyone who is a member of the APJA in one of the 5 departments has access to the activities of all other departments.
Sylvie Duchesne (President) address: Château de Naujan, 15 route de Bordeaux 33420 Naujan et Postiac
mobile +33 6 99 67 46 02